Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Story

Dragon Story **Please register to have full acces to the forum**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*How to register*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Medusas Isle*
Admin
*Medusas Isle*

*How to register* Empty
PostSubject: *How to register*   *How to register* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 am

Hello all Smile

This forum was made to be easy for all to navigate. In order to have full aces to the forums content you must be a member.
To register you simply click the register button as shown on the picture below...
*How to register* K6HHU

Simply follow the next steps and you are done. You will then receive an email activating your account.

Arrow Please remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it. Allow sender, there is absolutely no danger.
Once your email is received simply log in using your log in id that you registered with and your password.
cheers

Once you become a member you will then have full aces to the forum.

What is this forum used for?
I opened this forum after seeing many questions on peoples walls and wanting a place to come and talk about it...

"What's in my nest?" , "How long is the breeding time?" , "What apps do you use to make your posts?"
All those questions are answered here with pictures to show you Smile

I am the administrator yes, but am in no way connected with the makers of Dragon Story. The best way of course to get answers to your problems is by contacting Team Lava at support@teamlava.com.
I am simply a user of the game and everything you see on this forum is from my personal use of the game and of course some images were used from Dragon Story Wiki
I do not claim to know all the answers but I figured it would be nice to have a place for everyone to come and chat about their islands, and share your questions and comments freely on the game!

Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them for you. As a team we can all share our comments and help one another out Smile

I hope you will all enjoy yourselves Very Happy

Pls note that I am an IOS user so any questions about android use will be hard to answer. I will do my possible to get you answers to your questions but please be patient as I have no clue what is going on with Dragon Story and Android.

If you have any questions hit the post reply button
Back to top Go down
https://dragonstory.rpg-board.net

*How to register*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Story :: **Welcome Guests** :: **Welcome Guests**-
Jump to: