Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Story

Dragon Story **Please register to have full acces to the forum**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Accounts activated...*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Medusas Isle*
Admin
*Medusas Isle*

*Accounts activated...* Empty
PostSubject: *Accounts activated...*   *Accounts activated...* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I will post the members that have been activated here.
Please remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it. Allow sender, there is absolutely no danger.
Once your email is received simply log in using your log in id that you registered with and your password.

New users activated:

Arrow Khaleesi

Arrow Queen Bee

Arrow MajicHearts

Arrow Silentbinx

Arrow Terteo

Arrow ..Khaleesi..

Arrow belree

Arrow natalia1980

Arrow knj00

Arrow FTRPG

Arrow Gulfwolf