Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Hi, I am the forum administrator *Medusa's Isle* Please register to have full aces to the forum. Simply click register and become part of the forum members, with aces to all the dragons, eggs, breeding times and simple in game chat discussion. After registration you will be sent an email activating your account (remember to check your 'junk mail or spam' for your activation once you have registered. It is possible since this is a new contact your email might disregard it, allow sender, there is absolutely no danger). Welcome to all and I hope you will enjoy yourselves Smile
Dragon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Story

Dragon Story **Please register to have full acces to the forum**

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Description*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Medusas Isle*
Admin
*Medusas Isle*

*Description* Empty
PostSubject: *Description*   *Description* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Description

Hatch, raise, and breed dragons of all colors on magical islands! Raise your dragons from babies to epic adults and breed them to discover rare dragons!

Become the best Dragon Caretaker - you could be the first to discover the ultra rare Diamond Dragon!

★ COLLECT strong, mysterious, and fun dragons. Each dragon moves with a lively, and sometimes quirky, personality!
★ EVOLVE your dragons through 4 stages to reach EPIC form!
★ BREED different colored dragons to raise new hybrid dragons! Can you DISCOVER the rare dragon for each color combination?
★ GROW magical food for your dragons. Feed them and watch them grow and evolve!
★ DECORATE your islands with colorful habitats, castle towers, flowers, and more!
★ Sharp, stunning graphics, animations, and sounds bring your dragons to life.
★ Invite your Facebook or Storm8 friends to play with you. Gift GOLD and help each other raise dragons!
★ FREE updates will introduce new colors of dragons and more!

Which dragons are your favorite? Mighty Fire Dragons, whimsical Air Dragons, mysterious Magic Dragons and many more await you in Dragon Story!

Dragon Story is the BEST looking FREE dragon game

Please note: Dragon Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.

Available on:

APPLE *Description* VarmiANDROID*Description* TdL3FAMAZON*Description* ZKh78

I love you TeamLava Web Site
I love you Dragon Story™️ Support
I love you Application License Agreement

*Description* PwgNR*Description* P8tTL
*Description* WjPja*Description* KN9eI

Back to top Go down
https://dragonstory.rpg-board.net

*Description*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum